Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Deputy Health and Safety Manager (Kumtor Mine)
Reference number: KGC-22-128
- Ensuring control over the working conditions at workplaces.
- Monitoring the implementation of appropriate measures to prevent occupational accidents and eliminate occupational health and safety risks.
- Analysis of occupational incidents and accidents and development of recommendations to prevent them.
- Monitoring the functioning of occupational health and safety management systems in the Company and contracting organizations.
- Identification of risks and development of measures to reduce or eliminate them.
- Planning and monitoring the implementation of measures aimed at reducing the level of exposure (elimination of exposure) of employees to harmful and (or) hazardous production factors.
- Monitoring the employees’ compliance with occupational health and safety laws and other regulations (state and internal).
- Collecting, processing, and transmitting information (informing employees) on occupational health and safety.
- Keeping occupational health and safety records.
- Higher education in mining engineering or specialized higher education in occupational health and safety in the field of “Technosphere safety”.
- At least 15 years of professional experience in the mining industry, including at least 10 years in occupational health and safety.
- No medical contraindications to work in high altitude conditions.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office programs, etc.
- International certifications (IOSH, NEBOSH, etc.) in occupational health and safety (preferred).
- Skills in conducting investigations of industrial disasters, occupational accidents, and incidents.
- Special knowledge:
– legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic: regulatory legal acts in the field of occupational health and safety applicable in the Kyrgyz Republic, including technical regulatory legal acts of the Customs Union and other legislative acts regulating activities in the field of occupational health and safety, safety requirements to the main technological processes of mining and processing of non-ferrous metal ores.
– planning, developing, and improving occupational health and safety management systems and occupational risk assessment.
– introducing safety risk assessments.
– certification of workplaces at mining enterprises.
- Workplace: Kyrgyz Republic, Issyk-Kul Region, Kumtor Mine.
- Official employment in accordance with the Labor Code of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Work on a rotational basis in high-altitude conditions.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on June 13, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg.
You can get the application from here https://www.kumtor.kg/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/anketa-kandidata-na-rabotu_may-2021.pdf.
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-22-128 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO AN INTERVIEW.