Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Crane operator (Kumtor mine)
Reference number: KGC-22-181
- Operating a truck crane in compliance with established safety rules;
- Loading, unloading, slinging and safe movement of goods and their safety;
- Installation of buildings and structures;
- Maintenance and operation of a truck crane in accordance with the equipments’ technical specifications and OI, loading and unloading operations;
- Faults identification in operation of crane and its mechanisms.
- Secondary specialized education;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Have the crane operator license;
- Knowledge of:
– the structure, technical characteristics and rules of operation of cranes and their mechanisms;
– safe load slinging methods;
– load stockpiling procedure;
– safe operation and installation rules of crane in a protected area;
– slings and other load lifting devices selection rules, including their suitability for work;
- be able to determine the load mass by appearance;
- High altitude work experience and heavy cranes operation experience.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on June 22, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg.
You can get the application from here.
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-22-181 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO AN INTERVIEW.