Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Cost Engineer (Kumtor Mine)
Application number: KGC-21-0345
- Creation of the primary accounting documentation for planned and performed construction and installation works;
- Preparation of funding applications on the basis of the completed and approved initial design and estimate documentation;
- Development of proposals to improve the recording of construction and installation work in progress;
- Determination of the cost of material and technical resources used in the construction and installation work;
- Collection and analysis of data on labour market demand and supply;
- Carrying out cost-benefit analysis on the selection of suppliers of material and technical resources and subcontractors;
- Development of proposals for the economic part of draft contracts for the supply of material and technical resources and subcontracts;
- Preparing construction cost estimates taking into account the costs of the material and technical resources used;
- Analysis of the contract terms and conditions for the need for additional construction and installation work and the possibility of payment;
- Monitoring of expenditure.
- Higher education in Civil Engineering;
- At least 5-year relevant professional experience;
- Availability of relevant certificates;
- Knowledge of construction and installation work technologies and methods;
- Knowledge of construction standards, GOSTs, health and safety requirements, as well as the following software programs: AutoCAD/ArchiCAD, MS Project, MS Office, Construction Estimating software;
- Drawing interpretation skills;
- High efficiency, energy, endurance, diligence, determination, purposefulness, punctuality, stress resistance and sociability;
- Ability to prioritize and sequence tasks;
- Knowledge of English is an advantage;
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on May 31, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg
You can get the application form at (https://www.kumtor.kg/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/anketa-kandidata-na-rabotu_may-2021.pdf)
Please make sure to specify the application number KGC-21-0345 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO APPLICATION NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO AN INTERVIEW.