KGC invites interested organizations and private entrepreneurs with own fleet of equipment to submit a technical and commercial proposal for consideration to the Commission for commercial proposals in a sealed A4 envelope marked ” Construction of tailings facilities for 2021-2022″ until 05.00 pm, January 10, 2021 inclusive to indicated envelope collection point at one of the addresses: Bishkek, st. Ibraimova 24, KGC Security post at the entrance to the garage on the north side of Uchkun OJSC building complex; Jeti-Oguz district, Tamga village, Information center “Volna”.
Required equipment and estimated number of pieces for 2021 — 2022:
- Dump trucks 25 t – 32 pcs;
- Front loaders 3 m3 – 4 pcs;
- Dozers type B10, B12 or equivalent – 5 pcs;
- Dozers type D8 and D9 – 2 pcs;
- Excavators type CAT 325 or Volvo EC3000L – 2 pcs;
- Vibrating rollers 18 t or heavier – 5 pcs;
- Trucks with fuel tank 10-15t with 4×6 or 6×6 wheel configuration with suction pumps – 2 pcs.
- Total estimated scope of earthworks for 2021: approximately 1,200 000 m³ of quality raising of buttress over the shear key with soil compaction of at least 2.1 g/cm³ at an average haulage distance of 6.0 km. in one direction.
- Total estimated scope of earthworks for 2022: approximately 1,400,000 m³ of quality raising of buttress over the shear key with soil compaction of at least 2.1 g/cm³ at an average haulage distance of 6.0 km. in one direction.
- The exact quantity of each type of equipment will be determined based on the total estimated scope of earthworks.
- Work period: approximately from April 20, 2021 to October 31, 2022 with a winter break. During the winter period, approximately from 1 November 2021 until 15 March 2022, excavation works will not be carried out and bidders will have to remove their equipment from the Kumtor mine.
- Work schedule: 11-hour day and night shifts (22 hours per day), 14-day rotation.
- The equipment must be manufactured not earlier than 2015. Availability of backup equipment is mandatory.
- Equipment downtime due to weather conditions and repairs shall not be compensated.
- GPS tracker on dump trucks to count the number of flights is a must.
- Stationary radios on heavy equipment and portable radios for engineering staff are a must.
- Maintenance resources shall be available.
- The bidder shall have health & safety system in place.
- Equipment shall be delivered to the place of work and back at the expense of the bidder. Employees shall be transported to the place of work and back at the expense of the bidder.
- KGC will bear the cost of providing the personnel of the bidder with accommodations and meals at the Kumtor Mine site and fuel for operation of the equipment.
Qualified personnel required:
- Foreman whose duties include, but are not limited to, supervision of the safe equipment operation and performance of the Safety Engineer’s duties. Minimum requirements: specialized secondary vocational education, work experience and certificate of ICC/SIETS certification, use of modern office equipment and communication means to prepare reports and maintain electronic document flow.
- Mechanic whose duties include, but not limited to minor/urgent repair of equipment at the Kumtor Mine site.
- Equipment operators with at least 5 years of experience.
The bid shall include the following:
- The completed form “Brief Bid Summary”, see Appendix #1;
- The completed health and safety management system evaluation form see Appendix #2;
- Copies of the registration certificate, charter, available permits and licenses, tax parameters of the tax payer, list of business partners with a brief description of accomplished works and references;
- List of equipment offered, including backup equipment (type, quantity, registration documents, maintenance history, photos);
- Commercial offer with all-inclusive proposed BCM rates for actually transported, loaded, leveled, watered and compacted material by the above listed equipment (all applicable taxes and deductions, mobilization and demobilization of equipment; depreciation of equipment, work of full-time foreman and mechanic, operation of the foreman’s vehicle, PPE, salaries + allowances and bonuses, sick-leaves, overhead costs, profit, etc.);
- List and brief resume of employees and engineering staff;
- Any additional conditions that the applicant deems required and necessary.
All companies send their resumes and proposals at their own discretion and at their own expense, and accept all KGC conditions specified above. Claims for any costs incurred are not acceptable. Site visits are not anticipated. KGC recommends that applicants familiarize themselves with the general terms of the Service Contracts and Contract Agreements in advance, posted on the KGC website and available for reference at the following link: general-terms_contracting_2020_nov.pdf (kumtor.kg).
KGC reserves the right to accept or reject a received proposal in full or in part and select the most competitive applicants in KGC opinion. Under equal conditions, KGC,gives priority to applicants from Jeti-Oguz and Ton districts and Balykchy city. KGC will contact with pre-selected organizations and private entrepreneurs only.