Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Chief Contracts Officer (Bishkek office)
Reference number: KGC-21-0153
- Development of internal regulatory documents;
- Preparation of draft contracts and agreements;
- Legal examination of documents;
- Consultation on contract law;
- Legal support of purchases, conclusion, execution and termination of contracts, handling claims with counterparties.
- Higher legal education (full-time education);
- Professional work experience at least 5 years;
- Knowledge and skills in:
– preparation and legal expertise of the business contracts;
– claim work;
– development of local acts;
– resolving legal issues with the participation of counterparties, government agencies;
– drafting written documents, working with legal, computer and search engines;
– knowledge of civil, administrative, procedural, land and environmental legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- Excellent knowledge of Kyrgyz and Russian languages (knowledge of English is preferred);
- Responsible, communicative, stress resistant, able to work in a team and independently;
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 pm on November 28, 2021 via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg.
In order to get the questionnaire, please, follow the link.
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-21-0153 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITHOUT THE REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT LINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.