DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED
All applicants participate in the selection process at their own costs, and accept the terms and conditions of this process. No claims for compensation of any costs of the applicants are accepted.
General tender requirements:
All applicants are requested to submit documents specified below. Failure of the applicant to provide a complete package of documents and additionally requested documents before the deadline specified may result in the disqualification of the applicant.
For all clarifications and inquiries, applicants are requested to contact KGC Procurement Department by e-mail: Kumtor_localbuyer@kumtor.com
All applicants are welcome to submit their applications in sealed A-4 envelopes by 05:00 p.m. on the August 8, 2014, to the name of the Tender Commission Chairman to the 14-th floor of Uchkun Building located at 24 Ibraimov Street, Bishkek. Late or electronic submissions are not accepted.
KGC will consider only the most competitive and relevant proposals. Only short-listed applicants will be notified by KGC. KGC makes no commitment to conclude a contract with the organization who submitted the lowest quotation.
Tender description: Full or partial wash of the Company cars on a daily basis: polishing, dry cleaning of car interiors upon preliminary request.
Contract expiry date: December 31, 2014 with possible prolongation.
Minimum application requirements:
– Copies of the certificate of registration issued by the Ministry of Justice, articles of incorporation, tax payer card and tax payer registration sheet;
– Copies of all available licenses and permits related to the above services;
– The car wash process – opportunity to use new technologies, stationary car wash and car wash with a visit to the customer;
– Fixed price quotation approved as per the established procedure for the services provided;
– Written consent to accept monthly payment by transfer based on actual services provided;
– Strict supervision over requests, guaranteed execution of requests at high quality and in good time;
Applicants are encouraged to offer additional services that can contribute to quality and efficient performance.