Kumtor Gold Company CJSC announces a vacant position of Cost Control Accountant (Kumtor Mine)
Reference number: KGC-22-261
- Analysis and subsequent monitoring of current purchase requisitions;
- Analysis of actual costs, deviations, compliance with budget and forecast indicators;
- Analysis of costs for compliance with capital investments or operating expenses;
- Participate in organizing the implementation of controls for appropriate cost accounting;
- Coordinate cost control among major contractors and across projects;
- Accounting in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- Preparation of the necessary accounting entries, in accordance with the financial closure procedure;
- Education, qualification: Higher education in finance and economics, CAP/CIPA certificate;
- Work experience (industry, position, duration): 3-5 years, experience in an auditing company is welcome (Big 4);
- Knowledge and skills: high analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of information, knowledge of IFRS;
- Personal qualities: ability to work quickly in a multitasking, excellent teamwork skills, accuracy, diligence, punctual, stress resistance, communication skills;
- Additional skills (knowledge of languages, software etc.): confident user of MS Office, excellent knowledge of Excel, knowledge of English (preferred)
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on December 1, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg.
You can get the application from herehttps://www.kumtor.kg/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/anketa-kandidata-na-rabotu_may-2021.pdf ( https://www.kumtor.kg/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/anketa-kandidata-na-rabotu_may-2021.pdf ).
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-22-261 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO AN INTERVIEW.