Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Back End Development Team Lead, Development Management Information Technology Directorate (office in Bishkek)
Application number: KGC-22-004
– IT Systems software back end using new programming technologies according to IT strategies and policies;
– strategies for the IT systems back end development;
– recommendations for optimizing the components of the IT Systems back end development;
– Back End development standards and rules;
- Participation in the Company’s projects to develop software back end services for new and existing IT solutions;
- Control of compliance of application software back end with IT standards, information security standards;
- Control of compliance of changes in IT Systems back end with the Company’s IT change management policies and procedures;
- Ensuring the fulfillment of tasks assigned to the Back End Development Group;
- Managing all activities of the Group and personal responsibility for the fulfillment of tasks assigned to the Back End Development Group;
- Reporting on the implementation of the Group work plan on a regular basis;
- Analysis of software compliance with the functions of the Company’s Business processes.
- Education: higher technical education with specialization in information technology/software design and development/applied mathematics and computer science;
– at least 3 years in the field of information systems (experience in mining companies will be an advantage);
– at least 3 years in the design and development of application software test scripts (experience in Back-end development will be an advantage);
– at least 3 years in the role of Chief Developer in IT projects and tasks;
– in programming on micro service architecture using API, Cloud and Native services;
– with relational DBMS, knowledge of transactional data processing;
– with cloud technologies (PaaS, SaaS).
- Special skills and knowledge:
– in object-oriented programming in one of the languages (C#, Delphi, Java, VB);
– in using the best practices in information technology, software development maturity level and project management, one of the standards (COBIT, ITIL, CMMI, AGILE, PMBOK);
– development and testing standards, processes, tools, collection of process metrics and code quality (CI/CD, DevOps technical practices, Open Stack), control and achievement of planned indicators;
– SOA (Service – Oriented Architecture);
– business systems (Finance, Procurement, Warehouse, Maintenance, Production), skills and knowledge in mining, metallurgy will be an advantage;
– high communication skills.
– Russian – fluent;
– Kyrgyz – desirable;
– English at Upper Intermediate or Advanced level.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on August 19, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg.
You can get the application form via a link.
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-22-004 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.