Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Assistant Manager (Bishkek office)
Application number: KGC-21-0167
- Providing daily assistance to the Company Manager and top officials of the Company;
- Preparing the agenda, necessary documentation, proper paperwork and arrange everything necessary for meetings;
- Coordination of the work schedule of the Company Manager, organizing meetings, interpretation and translation;
- Coordination of the work with employees and supervisors of various departments of the Company, as well as with other organizations and associations;
- Timely and efficiently fulfilling the business assignments of the manager, as well as supervising their performance;
- Implementation and coordination of the Company’s administrative policies and procedures;
- Registration, proper storage, analysis and distribution of incoming and outgoing correspondence and documentation. Keeping the archive of the Company Manager;
- Receiving visitors, phone calls, messages and performing other necessary actions on behalf of the Company’s management;
- Attendance at meetings of the Executive Committee of the Company, keeping minutes of meetings;
- Attendance at meetings in the Government and/or Parliament, if necessary;
- Ensuring compliance with business ethics and procedures.
- Higher technical education;
- Work experience as a personal assistant for at least 3 years;
- Excellent administrative skills;
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office);
- Interpretation and translation skills: into Russian-Kyrgyz-English;
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills;
- Representativeness, productivity, organization, initiative.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 pm on October 3, 2021 via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg.
You can get the application from here.
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-21-0167 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITHOUT THE REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT LINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO THE INTERVIEW.