Kumtor Gold Company CJSC announces a vacant position of Supply specialist (pharmacist)
Reference number: KGC-22-247
- Purchase of medicines, medical devices and medical equipment;
- Management of medicines flow (receipts and expenditures);
- Control of expiration dates;
- Market analysis as well as the price analysis of the goods purchased for the Company’s production activities;
- Supplier search, scrutinizing the supplier proposals, preparation of viable proposals contributing to optimization of costs and/or improving the performance quality;
- Analysis and processing of incoming requests;
- Registration, distribution, forwarding of purchase orders;
- Negotiations with suppliers, agreeing delivery terms taking into account the possible application of the dangerous goods carriage regimes;
- Formation of orders for suppliers, tracking timely implementation of orders in compliance with the technical requirements;
- Providing documentation of transactions.
- Preparation, agreeing contracts, purchase orders and other documents, as well as archiving the documentation.
- Higher or specialized secondary medical or pharmaceutical education (pharmacist);
- At least 3-year relevant professional experience;
- Knowledge of computer programs: Office, Outlook, 1C;
- High analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of information in a multitask mode;
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills, accuracy, diligence, stress resistance;
- Knowledge of English, Russian, Kyrgyz.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on October 21, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg.
You can get the application from here https://www.kumtor.kg/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/anketa-kandidata-na-rabotu_may-2021.pdf ( https://www.kumtor.kg/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/anketa-kandidata-na-rabotu_may-2021.pdf ).
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-22-247 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITHOUT REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO AN INTERVIEW.