Kumtor Gold Company CJSC announces a vacant position of Network Administrator (Bishkek office)
Reference number: KGC-22-254
- Analysis of the information systems networks and infrastructure services for compliance with IT standards, information security standards;
- Comparative analysis and selection of the communication channels and information systems networks;
- Planning deployment, configuration and operation of network devices (modems, switches, routers, firewalls, VPN);
- Development of short- and long-term network modernization plans;
- Formation of a set of spare parts and devices of network equipment (modems, switches, routers, firewalls, VPN);
- Inventory of equipment and operating system parameters of network devices;
- Participation in the system performance restoration in case of failures and breakdowns of network equipment (modems, switches, routers, firewalls, VPN);
- Participation in preparation of technical specifications and designing SCS, FOCL, LAN systems;
- Support, organization, quality control of work performed by contractors;
- Inspection and analysis of improvements to existing SCS, FOCL, LAN infrastructure;
- Development of the SCS, FOCL, LAN infrastructure internal standards;
- Implementation of technical inspection and control in accordance with the SCS network parameters and reliability requirements, carrying out routine work for the timely detection of malfunctions, eliminating them as soon as possible;
- Preparation of the as-built documentation for the SCS, FOCL installation work done.
- Education: higher technical education majoring in information technology /telecommunications and communication networks;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Knowledge of:
- ISO/IEC IS 11801-2002 standards or analogues;
- communication standards, ISO/TIA structured cabling systems, OSI/ISO, LAN/WAN/GAN network model application experience;
- Ethernet networking;
- TCP/IP, gRPC, Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11x), IMP protocols;
- OSPF, RIP, BGP, EIGRP routing protocols;
- network equipment settings (modems, switches, routers, firewalls, VPN);
- Have strong communication skills;
- skills in organising architectural audits of communication systems and information systems networks;
- Experience with cloud technologies (PaaS, SaaS);
- Experience with ITSM systems (especially change management, configuration management and CMDB);
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on November 18, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg.
You can get the application from herehttps://www.kumtor.kg/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/anketa-kandidata-na-rabotu_may-2021.pdf ( https://www.kumtor.kg/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/anketa-kandidata-na-rabotu_may-2021.pdf ).
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-22-254 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITHOUT REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO AN INTERVIEW.