Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Treasury Accountant (Bishkek Office)
Reference number: KGC-21-0253
- Accounting for metal supplies, including calculation, preparation of payment orders, invoicing;
- Controlling and safekeeping primary documentation for deliveries;
- Interacting with government agencies, maintaining correspondence within the competence of the department;
- Participation in the development, amendment, addition of regulatory documents and contracts of the department;
- Timely provision of information to relevant state bodies and institutions;
- Preparation of the necessary accounting entries;
- Preparation of the necessary reports in accordance with the requirements of the company management and auditors.
- Higher finance/economic education;
- Professional work experience at least 3 years;
- Knowledge of legislative and regulatory acts of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- High analytical skills;
- Able to work with large volume of information as well as in multitask mode;
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills, accuracy, diligence, stress resistance;
- Confident MS Office user, excellent knowledge of Excel,
- Knowledge of English at least Upper Intermediate, knowledge of the Kyrgyz language (preferred).
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 pm on November 28, 2021 via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg.
In order to get the questionnaire, please, follow the link.
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-21-0253 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITHOUT THE REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT LINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.