DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED
The detailed commercial offers must be submitted in sealed A4 envelopes, addressed to the “Chairman of the selection committee” before 17:00 pm on August 22, 2014 at 24 Ibraimova Street, Bishkek, 14th floor. The applications received after the deadline, or sent by e-mail, will not be considered.
The commercial offers shall include, but not limited to the following:
– Commercial offer including agreement on conformity with the specifications; and prices including for tax payments;
– A short summary about the applicant describing the activities, the founders and key executives with description of their work experience;
– Documents confirming the State registration of the applicant;
– The possibility to maintain the machine by technician during the warranty period and beyond;
– Information on the country and the place of origin of the system.
– Offered goods must comply with all requirements listed in the Attachment and have all manufacturer quality certificates and KR Health Ministry permits for use in the Kyrgyz Republic.
KGC reserves the right to accept or reject in whole or in part, any offer received. KGC does not take commitments to conclude a contract with the organization offering the lowest price.
The applicant who will meet the requirements will be notified.
For all inquiries, the interested parties can refer to KGC Procurement department via fax: +996 312 592050 or by email: Kumtor_localbuyer@kumtor.com