Please provide pricing for the quantities shown. The actual monthly requirements will vary:
|Fork||stainless steel GOST 28973-91||200|
|Knife||stainless steel GOST 28973-91||200|
|Spoon||stainless steel GOST 28973-91||200|
|Flat plate||glazed pottery, thick-walled, white, diameter 23 sm GOST 28391-89||200|
|Flat plate||glazed pottery, thick-walled, diameter 26,5 sm GOST 28391-89||200|
|Soup bowl (big)||glazed pottery, thick-walled, diameter 16 sm GOST 28391-89||200|
|Soup bowl (big)||glazed pottery, thick-walled, diameter 13,5 sm GOST 28391-89||200|
|Plate||glazed pottery, thick-walled, depth 3 sm, diameter 18 sm GOST 28391-89||200|
|Cup||glazed pottery, thick-walled, white, height 10 sm, diameter 8 sm GOST 28391-89||200|
|Glass||Glass, height 11 sm, diameter 7 sm
Please, provide a complete quote in an A4 size envelope sealed with the official stamp of the bidder to the attention of “Local Supply Supervisor” by June15, 2012.
The quote shall include, but not limited to the following:
– Agreement to comply with the specifications;
– Brief information about the main activities of the bidder, its founders and key management with indication of their work experience;
– Documents confirming the state registry of the bidder;
– Price validity till the expiry of the offer in December 2012;
– Information on the country and place of origin of the products;
– Certificate of quality and conformance of sanitation-hygiene rules and norms SanPin 42-123-4240-86;
– Photographs of samples of goods listed.
Offer should contain KOC’s requirement for payment terms that is net 7 days after receipt of goods and delivery to Kumtor warehouse in Bishkek.
Kumtor Operating Company reserves the right to select or reject any offer (in full or in part) received. Kumtor Operating Company is not required to execute any commitment to purchase at lowest commercially priced offer.
For all issues contact Materials and Compliance Department of Kumtor Operating Company by fax: +996 312 592050 or e-mail: Kumtor_localbuyer@kumtor.com