DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED
Performance of chemical and fire assay analysis;
• Monitoring condition and operation of the control and measuring instrumentation;
• Laboratory logs keeping and timely registration of assays and tests;
• Compliance with the production and labor discipline, health, safety, environment, and fire safety regulations;
• Observance of the Personal Protective Equipment use instructions.
• University degree in chemistry and chemical engineering;
• Minimum 3-year experience as an assayer;
• Good computer skills;
• Knowledge of Kyrgyz and Russian languages, English language knowledge is preferable;
• Physically fit (working at high altitude);
• Strong teamwork and communication skills;
• Sense of responsibility and due diligence;
• Driving license (B category).
Filled application form along with a copy of the work record book must be submitted no later than 16:00 on October 18, 2017, via e-mail HR_Kumtor@kumtor.com or at 24 Ibraimov Str., Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic 720031 (10th floor of the “Uchkun” JSC building).
Application forms are available here or at the address specified above.
Please indicate the following announcement number on your application form: KS-17-103.
Only the most suitable candidates will be invited for an interview.