KUMTOR GOLD COMPANY
announces a temporary vacant position of
TAX ACCOUNTANT (BISHKEK)
Reference number: KGC-21-68
- Organization, timely and qualitative taxation accounting, preparation of tax reporting in accordance with the KR Tax Code and other applied normative and legal acts and agreements;
- Preparation of taxation legislation and reporting and provision to external and internal users;
- Timely and correct taxes accrual and transfer to the KR budget;
- Preparation of forecasts on taxes payment to the KR budget for provision to tax authorities;
- Cooperation on issues on department’s competency, relationships with taxation, financial authorities, and other state organizations and institutions;
- Timely calculation and provision of receivable invoices, control over debt payment on other sales;
- Timely provision of forecast information to appropriate state authorities and institutions;
- Preparation of necessary accounting entries in accordance with the financial period closure procedure;
- Preparation of necessary financial reports, according to the requirements of the company and auditors;
- Handling Ad hoc communication with state bodies and institutions.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in appropriate field of study;
- At least 5 years of work experience;
- High analytical skills, ability to work with a large amount of information, , accuracy;
- General knowledge of legislation, including legislative acts and regulations of Kyrgyz Republic;
- Ability to work fast in multitasking mode, excellent teamwork and communication skills, accuracy, diligence, stress resistance;
- Confident MS Office user, excellent Excel knowledge;
- Knowledge of English and Kyrgyz languages is preferable.
An application form and resume should be submitted no later than 16:00 on May 13, 2021 via e-mail: HR_Kumtor@centerragold.com.
Application form may be downloaded here.
Please specify the announcement number on your application: KGC-21-68.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.