Kumtor Gold Company CJSC announces a vacant position of Specialist-analyst for financial and economic activities of contractors (Bishkek office)
Department: Department for Contractor Relations
Reference number: KGC -22-281
- Analysis of expenses, deviations, compliance with budget and forecast indicators for the relevant cost centers;
- Budgeting and forecasting of services;
- Assistance in the preparation of annual draft budgets, quarterly forecasts and other reports;
- Development of standards, verification of estimates and calculations, reconciliation of payrolls and time sheets;
- Participation in the development of new registers for accounting, planning and cost control, assets and mutual obligations;
- Promotion of projects to optimize and automate processes to achieve high results and implement projects;
- Implementation of financial, economic and factor analyzes to identify problems that impede the achievement of the set indicators;
- Analysis of profitability and efficiency;
- Preparation of reports on the costs of contractors;
- Comparative analysis, scenario analysis;
- Maintaining statistical reports;
- Participation in claim work in terms of financial obligations of counterparties;
- Verification and processing of acts of work performed, statements / timesheets, charges, reimbursements;
- Advising and making recommendations on the financial aspects of the Company’s activities, as well as on other duties included in the official duties.
- Higher financial and economic education;
- Availability of certificates is required;
- Knowledge and experience of at least 5 years in the field of accounting services;
- Knowledge and experience of project management processes, estimates and standards;
- Knowledge of the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic, including but not limited to tax and labor, the basics of economics, management, finance and accounting;
- Analytical and critical thinking, team building, stress resistance, communication and negotiation skills;
- Knowledge of Kyrgyz, Russian languages (English is desirable), MS Office package (Word, Excel, Teams);
- Business correspondence skills in official and state languages;
- Knowledge of specialized software for processing analytical and statistical data, computer equipment, communication tools used in the work.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than December 25, 2022, 4:00 pm by e-mail HR@kumtor.kg
You can get the application form here.
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-22-281 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITHOUT THE REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO AN INTERVIEW.