DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED
Kumtor Gold Company is interested in requesting a complete commercial offer for the supply of the following frozen food products:
1. Tenderloin, monthly consumption – 400 kg (four hundred). Tenderloin should be delivered in whole with the standard treatment in vacuum packing.
2. Rib eye steak, monthly consumption – 2,000 kg (two thousand), should be delivered in carved portions in vacuum packing.
3. Boneless prime ribs for roasting, monthly consumption – 600 kg (six hundred), should be delivered in whole in the vacuum packing.
4. Striploin Steak, monthly consumption – 800 kg (eight hundred), should be delivered wholly in vacuum packaging.
5. Beef Corned, monthly consumption – 250 kg (two hundred fifty), should be delivered in whole in vacuum packing.
6. Beef Ground, monthly consumption – 700 kg (seven hundred), should be delivered in whole in vacuum packing.
7. Beef Ribs, monthly consumption – 350 kg (three hundred and fifty), should be delivered in whole in vacuum packing.
8. Beef Top Round, monthly consumption – 700 kg (seven hundred), should be delivered in whole in vacuum packing.
9. Beef local, monthly consumption – 5 000 kg
10. Whole lamb carcass, monthly consumption – 5000 kg
Please, provide a complete quote in an A4 size envelope sealed with the official stamp of the bidder to the attention of “Local Supply Supervisor” by November 23, 2012.
The quote shall include, but not limited to, the following:
– Brief information about the main activities of the bidder, its founders and key management with indication of their work experience;
– Documents confirming the state registry of the bidder;
– Price validity till April 30, 2013;
– Information on the country and place of origin of the products;
– Certificate of conformance for products.
Offer should contain KGC requirement for payment terms which is Net 7 days after receipt of goods.
Kumtor Gold Company reserves the right to reject the offer in full or in part any received commercial offer. Kumtor Gold Company is not required to purchase or is not required to execute any commitment to purchase at lowest commercially priced offer.
The applicant that meets the requirements will be contacted.
For all submissions, clarifications, bidders shall contact Procurement & Logistics Department of Kumtor Gold Company by fax: +996 312 592050
or e-mail: Kumtor_localbuyer@kumtor.com