Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Mechanical Engineer (Kumtor Mine)
Reference number: KGC-22-200
- Ensuring uninterrupted and technically faultless operation and reliable operation of equipment, increase of its replaceability, maintain in operable condition with the required level of accuracy;
- Preparing purchase requisitions for materials and spare parts necessary for the operation of devices and equipment;
- Ensuring timely and quality repair and upgrade of equipment;
- Participation in experimental, adjustment and other work on the introduction and development of new equipment, acceptance of new and repaired equipment, reconstructed buildings and facilities;
- Development and implementation of measures to prevent unscheduled shutdowns of equipment, extension of service life of components and parts, overhaul periods, improvement of equipment safety, increase of its reliability in operation;
- Development and implementation of measures to replace inefficient equipment with high-performance equipment;
- Quality control over equipment installation, rational use of funds for overhaul repair, proper storage of equipment in warehouses.
- Higher education as a mechanical engineer;
- At least 3 years work experience in the field;
- Knowledge of English at Intermediate level;
- Knowledge and skill of using AutoCad programs;
- Excellent PC, MS Office software package user.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on September 1, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg
You can get the application form at the following link.
Please make sure to specify the Reference number KGC-22-200 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO APPLICATION NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO AN INTERVIEW.