MILL LUBRICATOR HELPER (Kumtor Mine)
published: 16 November 2021
Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Mill Lubricator Helper (Kumtor Mine)
Reference number: KGC-21-0163
- Ensuring that equipment and tools are used and operated in a careful and proper manner, including carrying out daily inspections and minor repairs;
- Ensuring the safe performance of work in strict compliance with safety regulations;
- Using personal protective equipment in compliance with the established rules;
- Preparing the necessary work progress reports;
- Informing supervisors of the condition of equipment in a timely manner.
- Secondary vocational or higher technical education with a degree in mechanical engineering;
- Minimum 1 year of relevant professional experience;
- Excellence in process equipment maintenance skills;
- Driving certificate of category B;
- At least intermediate level of English proficiency;
- Proficient PC user (Excel, Power Point, Word);
- Fit to work at high altitude conditions;
The application form and resume must be submitted no later than 4 pm on November 30, 2021 by e-mail HR@kumtor.kg
To obtain the application form click here.
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-21-0163 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITHOUT THE REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT LINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO THE INTERVIEW.