Kumtor Gold Company CJSC announces a vacant position of Legal Adviser
Reference number: KGC-22-267
- Conducting a legal examination of the Company’s contracts, correspondence on the proper execution of contracts, including claims work;
- Preparation of the agreements’ and other documents’ drafts;
- Conducting a legal analysis of internal documents;
- Development of draft local acts;
- Advice on legal issues, including contract law, labor law, subsoil legislation, etc;
- Preparation of legal opinions, reports, memorandums on the Company’s activities;
- Representation of the Company’s interests in court and state authorities, as necessary;
- Performing other assignments of the immediate supervisor.
- Higher legal education (full-time education);
- At least 5 (five) years of relevant work experience (primarily in the mining industry);
- Experience in protecting the interests of individuals and legal entities in courts in case of civil, labor, economic, administrative disputes;
- Excellent knowledge of the Kyrgyz Republic legislation.
- Knowledge and skills:
– claim work;
– development of local acts;
– resolving legal issues with the participation of counterparties, government agencies;
– development of draft regulations;
– at least 5 years of claim work experience or work with contracts;
– work with information and legal, computer and search systems.
- Knowledge of corporate, civil, labor, administrative, procedural, land and environmental legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- Excellent knowledge of Kyrgyz and Russian languages (knowledge of English is preferred);
- Responsible, communicative, stress resistant, able to work in a team and independently;
- Experience in mining companies is an advantage.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on December 18, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg.
You can get the application from here (https://www.kumtor.kg/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/anketa-kandidata-na-rabotu_may-2021.pdf )
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-22-267 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO AN INTERVIEW.