DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED
CJSC Kumtor Gold Company (KGC) invites all interested organizations to bid for ca. 45,000 m3 of top soil stripping works in 2013 and 130,000 m3 in 2014 at the Kumtor Minesite in the Gety-Oguz region of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Brief description of the work scope:
Soil hardness – low (top soil material)
Area – ca. 1.8 mln square meters
Slope – max 250 (approximately ½ of the area).
Hauling distance – in average 5.8 km and 4.3 km in 2013 and 2014, respectively
Schedule and contract life:
Operating schedule – on day shift only.
Estimated contract life in 2013: 1 July – 31 August 2013.
Approximate KGC defined equipment requirements:
Bulldozers – 2-3.
Front-end loader, 3 m3 – 1
Dump trucks, 25t – 4
Only minor repairs of equipment are allowed at the Kumtor minesite.
A safety engineer and a mechanic with a light 4X4 vehicle in each rotation of shifts are required.
Accommodations and board to contractors* (submit alternative bid for self-supporting camp);
Fuel for operation of equipment and foreman’s vehicle at the Kumtor minesite.
Transportation of personnel from / to Barskaun (Volna bus stop).
The quote shall include, as minimum, the following:
– All-inclusive proposed factual cubic meter rates for 2013 and 2014 (two bids for each year with and without KGC provided accommodation and board, including: taxes and deductions, mob/demob of equipment; depreciation and maintenance of equipment, transportation of personnel to and from the work site, shift rotational schedule, salaries + allowances and premiums, sick leaves, overhead costs, profit, etc.).
– Proposed fleet details (type, model year, quantity, number of back-up units).
– Home base details (location, equipment, etc.)
– Available licenses and permits.
– Possibility to inspect fleet and home base (when and where).
– Existing work resume.
– Experience working at altitude.
– Brief information about the main activities of the bidder, its founders and key management with indication of their work experience.
– Copies of the state and tax registry of the bidder.
All applicants are entitled to offer any additional terms, which may be necessary for more qualitative and effective completion of the work.
CJSC Kumtor Gold Company reserves the right to accept or reject a bid in full or in part. CJSC Kumtor Gold Company expressly withdraws any commitments to enter into a contract with a bidder submitted the lowest bid. The most competitive bidders will be invited for clarification of contractual terms and conditions.
For all submissions, clarifications, bidders can send information by 14 June 2013 to: Kumtor_localbuyer@kumtor.com