DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED
The results of the competition:
The winner is selected in the absence of proposals.
Kumtor Gold Company is interested in requesting complete commercial offers for the supply of baking wheat flour of prime quality and granulated sugar in 50-kg bags up to December 31, 2013. These food products must meet the requirements of SanPin 188.8.131.528-01.
The approximate requirement is:
– flour 8 000 kg per month;
– sugar 4 000 kg per month.
Please, provide a complete quote in writing in an A4 size envelope sealed with the official stamp of the bidder to the attention of “Local Supply Supervisor” by May 31, 2013, to Floor 14, 24 Ibraimov Str., Bishkek.
The quotes shall include, but not limited to, the following:
– Commercial offer including agreement to comply with the specifications;
– Brief information about the main activities of the bidder, its founders and key management with indication of their work experience;
– Documents confirming the state registration of the bidder;
– Price validity till December 31, 2013;
– Information on the country and place of origin of the products.
Offers should contain KGC requirement for payment terms which is Net 7 (seven) days after receipt of goods.
Kumtor Gold Company reserves the right to reject in full or in part any received commercial offer. Kumtor Gold Company is not required to execute any commitment to purchase at lowest commercially priced offer.
The bidder that meets the requirements will be notified.
For all issues, bidders shall contact the Procurement and Logistics Department of Kumtor Gold Company by fax: +996 312 592050
or e-mail: Kumtor_localbuyer@kumtor.com