DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED
Kumtor Gold Company (KGC) is interested in requesting a complete commercial offer for the supply of chicken eggs of Grade 1 and weight of at least 55 grams through the end of December 31, 2013. The food product must meet the quality requirements of SanPin 184.108.40.2068-01 and be supplied in standard and labeled packaging with 360 eggs in one box. The approximate one month requirement is 280 boxes.
Please provide a complete quote in writing in an A4 size envelope sealed with the official stamp of the bidder to the attention of “Local Supply Supervisor” by June 28, 2013 to Floor 14, 24 Ibraimov Str., Bishkek.
The quotes shall include, but not limited to, the following:
– Commercial offer including agreement to comply with the specifications;
– Certificate of conformity and veterinary certificate for the product;
– Brief information about the main activities of the bidder, its founders and key management with indication of their work experience;
– Documents confirming the state registration of the bidder;
– Information on the country and place of origin of the product.
Offers should contain KGC requirement for payment terms which is Net 7 (seven) days after receipt of goods.
KGC reserves the right to reject in full or in part any received commercial offer. Kumtor Gold Company is not required to execute any commitment to purchase at lowest commercially priced offer.
Only successful bidders will be contacted.
For all issues, bidders shall contact the Procurement and Logistics Department of KGC by fax: +996 312 592050
or e-mail: Kumtor_localbuyer@kumtor.com