Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Environmental Protection Coordinator (Kumtor Mine)
Application number: KGC-22-009
- Overseeing the work of the Environment Department (ED) at the Kumtor mine;
- Planning and implementation of environment protection measures, more specifically, monitoring the quality of discharged water, water bodies, drinking water, atmospheric air as well as waste and land use management;
- Ensuring compliance with the provisions and requirements of internal environmental programmes and documentation developed in accordance with the current rules and regulations of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- Control of the Environment Department operating costs;
- Interaction with regulatory authorities and consulting organizations on Company’s environmental issues.
- Higher technical/engineering education in environment or related area;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on February 3, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg.
You can get the application from here https://www.kumtor.kg/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/anketa-kandidata-na-rabotu_may-2021.pdf.
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-22-009 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO APPLICATION NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO AN INTERVIEW.