Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC announces vacant position
JUNIOR ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER (Kumtor Mine)
Application number: KGC-21-0129
- Control the Company’s divisions’ compliance with applicable environmental legislation, instructions, standards and environmental regulations;
- Conduct research and experimental work on biodiversity, prevention of environmental pollution, air emissions, reduction or complete elimination of technological waste, rational use of land and water resources;
- Higher technical/engineering education in the environmental protection, ecology or chemistry areas;
- Professional and industrial work experience for at least 3 years;
- Knowledge of:
– laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of health, labor and environment protection;
– international ecological standards;
– environmental documents management and reporting procedure;
– the basics of civil and labor legislation.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 16.00 o’clock on August 17, 2021 by email to HR@kumtor.kg or at the KGC Offices in Bishkek, Karakol and Balykchy.
You can get the application from here.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITHOUT THE APPLICATION NUMBER KGC-21-0129 IN THE SUBJECT LINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.