Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
IT Project Management Supervisor, Information Technology Directorate (Bishkek Office)
Application number: KGC-21-0328
- Participation in development and approval of the Company’s IT strategy;
- Participation in creating the IT project roadmaps;
- Change management (application software requirements);
- Management and control of:
- analysis and description of business processes ( as is, to be);
- system requirements in the form of user stories / use cases / TOR for information systems;
- implementation of IT projects;
- Development and approval of IT project management methodologies, automation of IT project management processes;
- Self-assessment of the management processes, requirements and IT project management maturity;
- Comparative analysis and selection of information systems for description and modeling of the business processes (CASE tools), IT project management information systems;
- Participate in information systems selection pilots (when the selection of information systems is not explicit);
- Interaction with IT project managers, developers, customers in their area of expertise in relation to the control and development of change management application software;
- Organization of interaction with the Company departments.
- Education: Higher technical education in the field of Information Technologies/Project management, MBA/Applied Mathematics and Computer Science;
- at least 5 years in the information systems (experience in mining companies will be an advantage);
- at least 3 years in management positions in information technology;
- at least 5 years in requirements analysis and management, IT project management;
- at least 3 years of experience in IT project / task management as a Team Leader / IT Project Manager / Solution Architect / Principal Developer;
- with data migration, OS, DBMS, applications;
- with cloud technologies (PaaS, SaaS);
- with the project management information systems;
- at least in 3 business domains / capabilities (finance, IT, logistics, mining and metallurgy – will be an advantage);
- Special skills and knowledge relating to:
- the use of information technology best practices, software development maturity level and project management (COBIT, ITIL, CMMI, AGILE, PMBOK). ANSI PMI PMP, PRINCE 2 Professional certification will be a competitive advantage;
- standards, methodologies for requirements management and description, modelling of business processes (BABOK, GOSTs of the Russian Federation), control and achievement of targets;
- basic knowledge of Cloud ready and Cloud -Native application approaches and patterns, API Management, microservice architecture;
- SOA (Service – Oriented Architecture) patterns
- notations, the use of CASE tools and business process modelling (DFD, IDEF, UML);
- the Certified Business Analysis Professional certification will be advantageous;
- high communication skills;
- skills in organizing IT project management audits;
- Language proficiency:
- Russian – fluent;
- Kyrgyz – desirable;
- English – Upper Intermediate or Advanced level.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on January 5, 2022 via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg.
You can get the application from here.
Please make sure to specify the application number KGC-21-0328 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITHOUT THE APPLICATION NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT LINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.