Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces vacant position
CHIEF GEOLOGIST (Kumtor Mine)
Application number: KGC-21-92
- Structural and geological mapping of the bench walls and the staking the obtained results on sections;
- Horizontal plans and fact maps;
- Tracing the main structures within benches and a whole pit;
- Mapping the actual material, geological and structural maps for the structural model of the field;
- Construction of geological and structural sections;
- Geotechnical drilling core documentation;
- Documentation of failure areas.
- Computer processing of field data;
- Designing volumetric models of geological units and surfaces based on the structural mapping and geotechnical drilling results;
- Maintenance of all types of databases;
- Implementation of special projects (ore specification forecasts, ore blending and forecast of associated elements tonnages, etc.);
- Higher education in geology;
- Professional work experience at least 5 years;
– laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of geological exploration, subsoil use and protection;
– modern concepts of the geology of deposits;
– composition and properties of rocks;
– requirements for the quality of geological work and geological materials, as well as the procedure and methods for field data processing;
– rules for the technical operation of the equipment, appliances and devices used;
– rules for selection, accounting and storage of rock samples and all types of samples;
– rules for drawing up and maintaining geological documentation and reports, as well as methods and tools for performing technical calculations, graphic and computational work;
– preparation and updating geological plans and sections with the correction of contours of various types of rocks based on structural data;
– safety requirements and rules for conducting geological and geological exploration works; health, safety and environmental regulations; computer facilities, communications tools used in work, as well as specialized software used in geology and mining;
– compulsory knowledge of English.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 16.00 o’clock on August 15, 2021 by email HR@kumtor.kg
You can get the application from here
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-21-92 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.