DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED
List of items can be downloaded here.
Detailed quotations will be received in written form sealed with the official seal of the applicant in an envelope A4 and marked “for Manager of local procurement department” by April 4, 2014.
Commercial proposals should include, but not limited to the following:
– Offer, including agreement on conformity with the specifications and photos of the offered production;
– A summary of the applicant describing the activities, the founders and key executives and describing work experience;
– Documents confirming the state registration of the applicant;
– Prices including all taxes payable;
– Information on the country and the place of origin of products and materials;
– Certificates of quality and compliance;
– Readiness to follow the work schedule upon request of KGC;
– Cost for delivery for Bishkek, to Balykchy or Kumtor mine;
– Assemblage of production at the residential camp of Kumtor.
Proposals should consider the procedure of payment of KGC, which provide the payment in 7 (seven) days after receiving the goods. Delivery to the warehouse of KGC in Bishkek.
KGC reserves the right to accept or reject in whole or in part, any offer received. KGC does not take commitments for the purchase of goods from the applicant offering the lowest price.
Applicant who meets the requirements will be notified.
For all questions, concerned parties may contact the Logistic Department of KGC Fax: +996 312 592050 or by email: Kumtor_localbuyer@kumtor.com