Kumtor Gold Company CJSC announces a vacant position of Frontend Developer, IT Department (Bishkek Office)
Reference number: KGC-22-280
- Front End development using new programming technologies according to IT strategies and policies;
- Participation in designing Web-sites, web-applications and services (development of product architecture and algorithms, the search for balanced solutions and their effective implementation);
- Adaptive and cross-browser layout of websites, templates, e-mail newsletters, interactive elements based on design layouts;
- Setting up functionality (buttons, sliders, forms, galleries and other elements) and writing scripts; Binding to the user interface scripts that provide visualization and animation the site pages;
- Optimization and extension of the existing code functionality;
- Designing user interfaces and creating interfaces from scratch;
- Providing the necessary level of User Interface and User Experience;
- Checking and testing functionality (not only your’s);
- Debugging, writing unit and integration tests.
- Refactoring (code improvement and optimization) and acceleration of sites/applications;
- Active interaction with backend developers.
- Control of compliance of changes to the front end part of the software with the IT Directorate policies and procedures for change management, including documentation on the description of the implemented source code and technologies.
- Education: higher technical education with specialization in information technology/software design and development/applied mathematics and computer science;
- Work experience:
– at least 3 years in the field of information systems (experience in mining companies will be an advantage);
– at least 3 years in the filed of application software design and development;
– at least 3 years in the role of Chief Developer in IT projects and tasks;
– with relational databases, knowledge of transactional data processing;
– programming on microservice architecture using API, Cloud Native services;
– with data migration, OS, DBMS, applications;
– with cloud technologies (PaaS, SaaS);
– business systems (Finance, Procurement, Warehouse, Maintenance, Production), experience in mining, metallurgy will be an advantage;
- Special skills and knowledge of:
in object-oriented programming in one of the languages (C#, Delphi, Java, VB);
in using the best practices in information technology, software development maturity level and project management, one of the standards (COBIT, ITIL, CMMI, AGILE, PMBOK);
– development and testing standards, processes, tools, collection of process metrics and code quality (CI/CD, DevOps technical practices, Open Stack), control and achievement of planned indicators;
– SOA (Service – Oriented Architecture);
– ability to debug JS code;
– ability to work with version control systems (Git, etc.);
– proficiency in project building tools (WebPack, Grunt or Gulp);
– Skills in optimizing the loading of web pages, the ability to solve problems with reflow and repaint;
– understanding of design principles;
have strong communication skills;
- Russian – fluent;
- Kyrgyz – desirable;
- English at Upper Intermediate or Advanced level.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on December 20, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg.
You can get the application from here (https://www.kumtor.kg/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/anketa-kandidata-na-rabotu_may-2021.pdf )
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-22-280 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO AN INTERVIEW.