Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Exploration Manager (Kumtor Mine)
Reference number: KGC-22-195
- Managing the production and technical activities of the geological exploration department;
- Developing projects, plans and monitoring their implementation;
- Summarizing primary geological materials for a comprehensive geological study of the operated deposit;
- Control over:
– the efficient use of all production and natural resources and the reduction of production costs;
– the observance of production and labor discipline, health and safety rules, environmental protection, fire safety and safe work practices at work places;
– the preparation and execution of documentation, reports and projects for approval by the state regulatory authorities, as well as the preparation of reports in accordance with the established procedure, with appropriate operational and statistical reporting;
– the exploration operations and the timely identification of possible risks.
- Higher education in geology;
- At least 10-year relevant professional experience;
- Required knowledge:
– legislative and normative acts regulating the issues of production-economic and financial-economic activities in the field of geological study, subsoil use and protection;
– principles, methods, rules and conditions of geological and exploration operations;
– health and safety rules for open pit mining;
– methods of performing technical calculations and determining the economic efficiency of geological and exploration operations;
– composition and properties of rocks.
- Ability to select computing and communications systems applied in operations;
- Knowledge of software programs: MS Office, AutoCad, Gemcom, Lepfrog Geo, Datamine, Micromine, as well as specialized software used in geology and mining;
- Interpersonal and communication skills;
- Driving license of category “B”.
- Workplace: Kyrgyz Republic, Issyk-Kul Region, Kumtor Mine.
- Official employment in accordance with the Labor Code of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Work on a rotational basis in high-altitude conditions.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on July 13, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg.
You can get the application from here.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO REFERENCE NUMBER KGC-22-195 IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO AN INTERVIEW.