Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Reference number: KGC-21- 79
- Daily assistance to the Company Manager and the Company executives;
- Preparation of the agenda, necessary documentation, proper documentation control, and preparation of all necessary meeting materials.
- Coordination of the work schedule of the Company Manager, organization of meetings, interpretation and translation;
- Work coordination with employees and officials from various Company departments, as well as with other organizations and associations;
- Timely and high-quality execution of business orders of the immediate supervisor, as well as their implementation oversight;
- Implementation and coordination of the Company’s administrative policies and procedures;
- Registration, proper storage, review and distribution of incoming and outgoing correspondence and documentation. Maintenance of the Company Manager’s Archive;
- Receiving visitors, phone calls, messages and performing other necessary actions on behalf of the Company management;
- Attendance of the Company’s Executive Committee meetings, keeping minutes;
- Attendance of the Government and/or Parliament meetings, if required;
- Ensuring compliance with business ethics and procedures.
- Higher education;
- Work experience as Executive Administrator/Personal Assistant for at least of 3 years;
- Excellent secretarial and administrative skills;
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office);
- Interpretation and translation skills: into Russian-Kyrgyz-English;
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills;
- Presentability, productivity, organizational skills, initiative.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 pm on June 14, 2021, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg
Application forms are available here.
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-21-79 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.