Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces vacant position
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION MANAGER
Application number: KGC-21-93
- Monitoring timely receipt of licenses and permits on environmental issues;
- Tracking and ensure achievement of all tasks assigned with regard to operation of the drinking water treatment plant, wastewater and effluents treatment facilities, as well as under the environmental management plans;
- Developing long-term and current plans for environmental protection measures, control over their implementation;
- Control and prevention of excess pollution levels and non-compliance with standards;
- Accounting the indicators characterizing the state of the environment;
- Participation in development of the new technology introduction plans, arrange scientific research and experimental work;
- Guidelines for development of the environmental protection measures based on the study and generalization of the best practices of foreign companies.
- Higher education in ecology, mining or a related area;
- Professional work experience and in a managerial position for at least 5 years;
– laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of health, labor and environment protection;
– international ecological standards;
– the basics of economics, organizing production, labor and management;
– environmental documentation and reporting procedure;
– the basics of civil and labor legislation.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 16.00 o’clock on July 16, 2021 by email HR@kumtor.kg
You can get the application from here.
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-21-93 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.