Kumtor Gold Company CJSC announces a vacant position of Environmental database engineer (Bishkek Office)
Reference number: KGC-22-276
- Control the database operation;
- Configurate the system to import department monitoring data;
- Create and set up sampling schedules;
- Work with software developers, creating templates for department reports;
- Adjust calculations, set limits to prevent erroneous data entry;
- Check automated monitoring sensors for possible failures;
- Consolidate statistical reports of the department, prepare the annual report of the department.
- Higher technical/engineering education in IT, environment protection, ecology or chemistry;
- At least 2 years of experience in production.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on December 21, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg.
You can get the application from here (https://www.kumtor.kg/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/anketa-kandidata-na-rabotu_may-2021.pdf)
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-22-276 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO AN INTERVIEW.