Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Welder/Millwright 2 (Kumtor mine)
Reference number: KGC-21-0070
- Performance of electric and gas welding works;
- Maintenance of equipment;
- Conducting scheduled inspections of equipment and sites;
- Ensuring continuous production and good technical condition of equipment;
- Completing forms and reports based on the inspection and maintenance results.
- Secondary vocational education with the major “gas and electric welding”;
- Professional work experience in welding at least 3 years;
- Excellent skills in manual arc welding and gas cutting of metal;
- Experience in air arc cutting and semi-automatic welding works;
- Valid annual welder certification is an advantage;
- Driving certificate of category B;
- Fitness to work at high altitude.
The application form and resume must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on August 27, 2021 by e-mail HR@kumtor.kg or at the KGC Offices in Bishkek, Karakol, Balykchy.
Application forms are available here.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO REFERENCE NUMBER KGC-21-0070 IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.