Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Fire-Rescue Truck Operator, Fire-Rescue Service (Kumtor Mine)
Reference number: KGC-22-207
- Ensure constant operational readiness of the fire & rescue vehicles;
- Work on special units and mechanisms in compliance with labor protection rules;
- When changing the fixed fire and rescue equipment, check for shortcomings and implement the appropriate corrective measures;
- Comply with the rules for the use of rescue equipment and garage tools and draw up the necessary documentation for use of the equipment assigned;
- Conduct training sessions with employees on the tactical and technical characteristics of fire and rescue vehicles;
- Comply with the personnel boarding and equipment placement rules;
- Effective use of the assigned firefighting and rescue vehicles in emergencies;
- Knowledge of and compliance with the radio communication rules;
- Maintenance of the assigned equipment in accordance with the established procedure, ensuring compliance with safety and industrial sanitation rules.
- Secondary (specialized secondary) or vocational education;
- Driver’s license of categories B and C;
- At least 3 years of work experience in a similar position;
- Know the fundamentals of safe operation of fire and rescue vehicles;
- Know the rules for personnel boarding and transportation on fire-rescue vehicles, rules knowledge of the work and maintenance of special units, mechanisms and devices attached to the fire and rescue vehicles and their basic chassis;
- Know the fire and rescue vehicles special sound and light signals rules;
- Know how to use the garage tools used in the maintenance and routine repair of fire and rescue vehicles;
- Know rules of labor protection, fire safety, industrial sanitation, environmental protection during maintenance, repair and use of fire and rescue vehicles;
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office;
- Ability to meet deadlines, commitment, attentiveness, stress resistance and communication skills.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on July 4, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg
You can get the application from here.
Please make sure to specify the Reference number KGC-22-207 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO APPLICATION NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO AN INTERVIEW.