Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
- Use percussive-rotary drilling rigs to drill wells;
- Performing drilling equipment assembly, disassembly, relocation, setup, installation, and adjustment;
- Carry out all commissioning and setting operations adjustments;
- Manage the drilling process depending on geological conditions;
- Have a drill operator’s license;
- At least 5 years of work experience in this position;
- Knowledge of the various modification drill structure, rules of their operation and maintenance repair;
- Purpose, structure, assembling/disassembling rules and operation of drilling and power equipment, their characteristics;
- Knowledge of technological regimes, rules and methods of well drilling and well reaming with and without core sampling in normal and challenging conditions;
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on August 12, 2022, via e-mail: HR@kumtor.kg
You can get the application form via a link.
Please make sure to specify the Reference number KGC-22-211 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO APPLICATION NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO AN INTERVIEW.