Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Development Quality Management Team Lead, Development Management Information Technology Directorate (office in Bishkek)
Application number: KGC-22-003
- Development of test scenarios, scripts and conducting auto testing for developed or implemented software;
- Development and coordination of strategies for the development of IT Systems auto testing;
- Coordination and development of auto testing standards and rules;
- Development of recommendations for optimization and automation of IT Systems testing;
- Interaction with supervisors of other Development Management groups on IT projects and tasks to develop the process of IT Systems software auto testing;
- Managing all activities of the Group;
- Distribution of tasks among the Auto Testing Group employees;
- Reporting on the implementation of the Group work plan;
- Analysis of software compliance with the functions of the Company’s Business processes.
- Education: higher technical education with specialization in information technology/software design and development/applied mathematics and computer science;
– at least 3 years in the field of information systems (experience in mining companies will be an advantage);
– at least 3 years in the design and development of application software test scripts (experience in Back End development will be an advantage);
– at least 3 years in the role of Chief Tester in IT projects and tasks;
– with auto testing system;
– in using the best practices in information technology, software development maturity level and project management, one of the standards (ITIL, AGILE);
– with cloud technologies (PaaS, SaaS);
- Special skills and knowledge:
– development and testing standards, processes, tools, collection of process metrics and code quality (CI/CD, DevOps technical practices, Open Stack);
– work in business systems (Finance, Procurement, Warehouse, Maintenance, Production), skills and knowledge in mining, metallurgy will be an advantage;
– high communication skills.
– Russian – fluent;
– Kyrgyz – desirable;
– English at Upper Intermediate or Advanced level.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on August 19, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg.
You can get the application form via a link.
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-22-003 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.