Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Deputy Commander of Emergency Rescue Service (Kumtor mine)
Reference number: KGC-22-209
- Supervise the condition, storage and operation of the communications means, equipment and facilities, special tools given to ERS;
- Organize activities to improve the methods and ways to help people during rescue operations and firefighting;
- Properly maintain special equipment, rescue tools, facilities and fire-technical equipment in constant readiness, check their technical condition;
- Go to the places of liquidation of accidents, natural disasters and fire suppression;
- Assessment of the situation in the course of emergency and rescue operations, fire suppression to ensure further work and the involvement of additional forces and means;
- Keep the ERS forces and means in constant readiness to move into the emergency zone and start the response and recovery operations;
- Accident prevention activities;
- Development of the Company’s emergency response plan, emergency schedule;
- Arrange emergency trainings and emergency drills of the rescue teams.
- Higher (specialized secondary) education or have a status of a lifeguard specially trained and certified to conduct rescue operations;
- Know laws and other regulatory acts of the Kyrgyz Republic, regulatory documents relating to the Emergency and Rescue Service activities, fire extinguishing and fire alarm systems, as well as design rules and regulations;
- Driving license category B and C;
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office;
- Experience of working in Emergency Response Centers;
- Experience in the system of the KR Ministry of Emergency Situations’ facilities is preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines, commitment, attentiveness, stress resistance and communication skills.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on July 5, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg
You can get the application from here.
Please make sure to specify the Reference number KGC-22-209 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO APPLICATION NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO AN INTERVIEW.