Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
NDT Engineer (Kumtor Mine)
Application number: KGC-21-0296
- Non-destructive testing of details and spare parts;
- Part tagging and drafting of detect reports;
- Coordination of work with equipment manufacturers, if necessary;
- Determination of the suitability/nonsuitability of parts for further use.
- Higher technical education as a mechanical engineer;
- Availability of a certificate in non-destructive testing methods:
VMC – I level, MPI – I level, PT – I level, ultrasonic inspection – I level;
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of non-destructive testing;
- Driving license of category “B”;
- Knowledge of English is an advantage;
- Fit to work at high altitude conditions;
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 pm on December 20, 2021 via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg.
You can get the application from here.
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-21-0296 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITHOUT THE REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT LINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO THE INTERVIEW.