CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISION ENGINEER / ENGINEER OF RECORD (KUMTOR MINE)
published: 30 August 2021
Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Construction Supervision Engineer / Engineer of Record (Kumtor Mine)
Reference number: KGC-21-0147
- Carry out technical supervision over the implementation of construction and installation works at the company’s facilities;
- Oversee the compliance of the volumes, terms and quality of construction and installation works, as well as the quality of the materials, products, structures used with the approved design and estimate documentation, working drawings, building codes and regulations, standards, specifications, labor protection and safety regulations, fire safety requirements;
- Oversee the compliance with as-built documentation, account completed construction and installation works and prepare of the necessary data for reporting.
- Higher education in the major: industrial and civil engineering;
- Work experience in the position of a construction supervision engineer/engineer of record or other engineering and technical positions for at least 5 years;
- Qualification certificate “Engineering Services Specialist”;
- Experience in engineering survey of construction sites is an advantage.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 pm on September 12, 2021 via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg
Application forms are available here.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO REFERENCE NUMBER KGC-21-0147 IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.