Kumtor Gold Company CJSC announces a vacant position of Fixed Assets Accountant (Kumtor Mine)
Reference number: KGC-22-262
- Maintain records of information on the Company’s fixed assets, including registration, classification by group, capitalization, determination of depreciation rates, revaluation, control and support of the process for writing off fixed assets and capital components, compliance with cost center codes and periodic inventory;
- Perform reception and control of primary documentation in this area of accounting and prepare them for accounting processing;
- Conduct reconciliation with materially responsible persons;
- Participate in the development of internal regulations and policies related to capital expenditures and fixed assets;
- Assist managers responsible for capital and operational projects in preparing estimates for capital projects, as well as supporting projects by activating, tracking, adjusting, and closing projects;
- Assist in the preparation of annual capital budget projects, quarterly forecasts;
- Produces actual depreciation charges, as well as for budgeting and forecasting purposes.
- Continuous monitoring of operating and capital expenditures;
- Preparation of the necessary accounting entries, in accordance with the financial closure procedure;
- Analysis of actual costs, deviations, compliance with budget and forecast indicators;
- Accounting in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- Education, qualification: Higher education in finance and economics, CAP/CIPA certificate;
- Work experience (industry, position, duration): 3-5 years, experience in an auditing company is welcome (Big 4);
- Knowledge and skills: high analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of information, knowledge of IFRS;
- Personal qualities: ability to work quickly in a multitasking, excellent teamwork skills, accuracy, diligence, punctual, stress resistance, communication skills;
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on December 1, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg.
You can get the application from herehttps://www.kumtor.kg/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/anketa-kandidata-na-rabotu_may-2021.pdf ( https://www.kumtor.kg/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/anketa-kandidata-na-rabotu_may-2021.pdf ).
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-22-262 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO AN INTERVIEW.