Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces vacant position
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE DEPARTMENT ACCOUNTANT
Reference number: KGC-21-89
- Accounting in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- Receiving and registering invoices for payment, tracking the receipt of goods in the system, processing local and foreign payments;
- Preparation of the necessary accounting entries, in accordance with the financial closure procedure;
- Preparation of the necessary reports in accordance with the requirements of the company’s management and auditors;
- Working with banks on corporate credit cards, preparing and maintaining documentation, reconciliation;
- Working with suppliers, banks, purchasing department and others.
- Education, qualification: Higher education in finance and economics, CAP certificate;
- Work experience (industry, position, duration): preferred
- Knowledge and skills: high analytical skills, ability to work with a large amount of information, general knowledge, including legislative acts and regulations of the Kyrgyz Republic related to the workflow of the Accounts Payable department;
- Personal qualities: ability to work quickly in multitask mode, excellent teamwork and communication skills, accuracy, hard working, stress resistance;
- Additional skills (knowledge of languages, software etc.): confident user of MS Office, excellent knowledge of Excel, knowledge of English (preferred)
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 pm on August 29, 2021 via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg
You can get the application from here
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-21-89 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.