Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Drill Leadhand (Kumtor Mine)
Reference number: KGC-21-0198
- Ensuring supervision and efficient operation of drilling crews;
- Organizing and monitoring the timely delivery of tools and materials to the drilling rig in accordance with the requirements of drilling technology;
- Controlling over the construction of underground roads and drilling sites;
- Arranging transportation of drilling equipment;
- Organizing and supervising inspection, repair and maintenance of equipment and other technical means;
- Monitoring compliance with the occupational health and safety regulations when carrying out drilling operations;
- Monitoring compliance with the occupational health and safety regulations by contractor employees.
- Higher technical education;
- At least 3-year relevant professional experience;
- Ensuring the availability of:
– permit to supervise drilling and exploration activities;
– Drill Operator license;
– driving license (category B).
The application form and resume must be submitted no later than 4 pm on November 14, 2021, by e-mail HR@kumtor.kg
To obtain the application form click here.
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-21-0198 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS THAT DO NOT INCLUDE AN APPLICATION NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT LINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.