Kumtor Gold Company CJSC announces a vacant position of Back-end Developer, IT Department (Bishkek Office)
Reference number: KGC-22-256
- Create the back-end systems to support web resources and business logic of IT projects and software;
- Create a unified library of elements for programmers and designers;
- Design and further support of infrastructure;
- Provideg a high level of protection for web services;
- Create an API web resource for its interaction with other platforms;
- Algorithm optimization;
- Adapt web projects for different platforms using CSS3 and HTML5;
- Development of user interfaces.
- Education: higher technical education with specialization in information technology/software design and development/applied mathematics and computer science;
- Work experience:
— at least 3 years in the field of information systems (experience in mining companies will be an advantage);
— at least 3 years in the design and development of application software test scripts (Full stack development experience will be an advantage);
— at least 3 years as a developer in IT projects and tasks (Full stack development experience will be an advantage);
— in programming on micro service architecture using API, Cloud and Native services;
— at least 1 year with relational DBMS, knowledge of transactional data processing;
— with cloud technologies (PaaS, SaaS).
- Special skills and knowledge of:
— in object-oriented programming in one of the languages (C#, Delphi, Java, VB);
— in using the best practices in information technology, software development maturity level and project management, one of the standards (COBIT, ITIL, CMMI, AGILE, PMBOK);
— development and testing standards, processes, tools, collection of process metrics and code quality (CI/CD, DevOps technical practices, Open Stack), control and achievement of planned indicators;
– SOA (Service – Oriented Architecture);
— business systems (Finance, Procurement, Warehouse, Maintenance, Production), skills and knowledge in mining, metallurgy will be an advantage;
- high communication skills.
– Russian – fluent;
– Kyrgyz – desirable;
– English at Upper Intermediate or Advanced level.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on November 29, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg.
You can get the application from here ( https://www.kumtor.kg/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/anketa-kandidata-na-rabotu_may-2021.pdf )
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-22-256 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITHOUT REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO AN INTERVIEW.