Kumtor Gold Company CJSC announces a vacant position of
Junior Environmental Engineer (Kumtor Mine)
Reference Number: KGC-22-240
- Control over compliance with current environmental legislation, instructions, standards and environmental protection regulations by the Company departments;
- Conduct research and experimental work on biodiversity, prevention of environmental pollution, air emissions, reduction or elimination of technological waste, rational use of land and water resources.
- Higher technical/engineering education in environmental protection, ecology or chemistry;
- Relevant work experience, at least 2 years at production sites;
– KR laws and other regulations in the health, safety & environmental protection;
– international environmental standards;
– environmental documents management and reporting procedures;
– fundamentals of civil and labor legislation.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on October 6, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg
You can get the application form at (https://www.kumtor.kg/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/anketa-kandidata-na-rabotu_may-2021.pdf)
Please make sure to specify the Reference number KGC-22-240 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO APPLICATION NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO AN INTERVIEW.