Kumtor Gold Company CJSC announces a vacant position of Business Analyst (Bishkek office)
Reference number: KGC-22-255
- Change management (requirements for application software);
- Management and control over the processes of analysis and description of business processes (as is, to be), as well as control over the formation of system requirements in the form of user stories/use cases/TOR for the creation of information systems;
- Management and control over the implementation of IT projects;
- Comparative analysis and selection of information systems for business processes describing and modeling (CASE tools) of IT project management information systems ;
- Participation in pilots on the selection of information systems.
- Education: higher technical education with specialization in Information Technologies/Project Management, MBA/Applied Mathematics and Computer Science;
- Work experience:
- – at least 2 years in the field of information systems (experience in mining companies will be an advantage);
- – at least 2 years in the management and analysis of requirements, IT project management;
- migration of data, OS, DBMS, applications;
- with cloud technologies (PaaS, SaaS);
- with the project management information systems;
- – at least in 2 business domains/capabilities (Finance/IT/ Logistics, advantage – mining, metallurgy).
- Special skills and knowledge of:
- – information technology, software development maturity level and project management (ITIL, CMMI, AGILE, PMBOK);
- – standards, methodologies for requirements management and description, modelling of business processes (BABOK), control and achievement of targets;
- – approaches and patterns of Cloud ready and Cloud -Native applications, API Management, microservice architecture;
- – at least 2 years of notations, experience in using CASE tools and business process modeling (DFD, IDEF, UML);
- – have the skills to organize an audit of requirements management, IT project management;
- understanding of general principles of building database management systems and relations;
- have strong communication skills;
- Russian – fluent;
- Kyrgyz – desirable;
- English at Upper Intermediate or Advanced level.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on November 18, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg.
You can get the application from here ( https://www.kumtor.kg/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/anketa-kandidata-na-rabotu_may-2021.pdf )
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-22-255 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITHOUT REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO AN INTERVIEW.