Acceptance of commercial proposals to provide the existing pit dispatch system replacement services
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC is interested in receiving commercial proposals for replacement of the existing pit dispatch system at the Kumtor mine.
In this connection, Kumtor Gold Company CJSC invites for cooperation the companies and private entrepreneurs to provide the following services:
– Installation of cable wiring (including power control cables) on mobile pit equipment.
– Ethernet cable routing to radio equipment installation on mobile pit equipment.
– Replacement, installation and connection of radio-transmitting and GPS cables, antennas, receivers, computers/displays, mountings and other equipment on mobile pit equipment.
– Reconfiguration of radio equipment for proper operation of pit dispatch system.
All works must be performed on haul trucks, excavators and auxiliary equipment of the company (approximately 117 units).
In the event if contract is concluded, specialists performing works at the mine/visiting the mine need to undergo an appropriate medical examination, as well as a control provided by safety system of the company.
Terms of reference and format of commercial proposal can be requested via e-mail: email@example.com before 17:00 May 11, 2018.
Minimum requirements to applications:
– Information about applicant: copies of state registration certificate, company charter, taxpayer card and tax payer registration certificate;
– Commercial proposal;
– Recommendations from companies where similar solutions were implemented or analogous services were provided.
The proposals in a sealed A4 envelope marked “Commercial offer for provision of the existing pit equipment dispatch system replacement services” should be submitted before 17:00 May 14, 2018 to the address: 24, Ibraimov Str., 720031 Kyrgyz Republic, Bishkek (Uchkun JSC Building, 10th floor).
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC reserves the right to accept or reject (in whole or in part) any proposal received, and also unequivocally declares the refusal to pay any costs incurred by the applicants within the said invitation.