DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED
Description of work:
– Plumbing works;
– Renovating works of the floors;
– Demolition of the old and installation of new windows and doors.
List of job descriptions can be requested at the procurement department on 24 Ibraimova St., Bishkek, 14th floor, by email: Kumtor_localbuyer@kumtor.com, or download here
Please provide a complete quote in writing in an A4 size envelope sealed with the official stamp of the bidder to the attention of “Local Supply Supervisor” by April 25, 2014 to Floor 14, 24 Ibraimov Str., Bishkek.
In their proposals, the participants must reflect and provide the following information:
1. A copy of certificate of registration;
2. A copy of the Charter of the legal entity;
3. Certificate of absence of the debt of legal entity for taxes to the State Tax Institution and to the Social Fund;
4. Copies of existing licenses and permits;
5. Information on experience in this field for over 3 years;
6. Information about the availability of material and technical base of knowledge and experience to perform such work upon the request;
7. Specify the full estimated cost of anticipated repairs.
KGC reserves the right to accept or reject in whole or in part, any offer received. KGC does not take commitments to conclude a contract with the organization offering the lowest price. Only applicants, who offered the most competitive conditions, will be invited for further discussion of the terms and a possibility to conclude a contract.