published: 25 May 2012
No bids arrived. Closed.
Kumtor Operating Company is interested in requesting a complete commercial offer for the supply of wheat flour of extra quality through the end of June 2013. The flour must meet the requirements of SanPin 18.104.22.1688-01. The approximate each 2-3 month requirement is 20 000 kg.
Please, provide a complete quote in an A4 size envelope sealed with the official stamp of the bidder to the attention of “Local Supply Supervisor” by June 8, 2012.
– Agreement to comply with the specifications;
– Brief information about the main activities of the bidder, its founders and key management with indication of their work experience;
– Documents confirming the state registry of the bidder;
– Price validity till end of June 2013;
– Information on the country and place of origin of the products.
Offer should contain KOC requirement for payment terms which is Net 7 days after receipt of goods.
Kumtor Operating Company reserves the right to reject the offer in full or in part any received commercial offer. Kumtor Operating Company is not required to purchase or is not required to execute any commitment to purchase at lowest commercially priced offer.
For all submissions, clarifications, bidders shall contact Materials and Compliance Department of Kumtor Operating Company by fax: +996 312 592050 or e-mail: Kumtor_localbuyer@kumtor.com